1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing https://web2appz.com or web2appz.com application, widget or gadget for social networks (including but not limited to Facebook Platform or Google OpenSocial) (each, a “Site”), you acknowledge and fully understand this Privacy Statement (“Statement”), agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Statement, and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Statement.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this site.
2. Participating Third Party Policies
The Site may contain links to related services and offerings, including vendor sites. These third parties may have their own privacy statements that can be viewed on their websites or by contacting these third parties directly. These third parties who participate in our services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of these third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect certain information from and about our users three ways: (1) directly from our web Server logs, (2) with Cookies, and (3) from you, the user. We do not collect information about the specifics of who you are (“Personally Identifiable Information”) unless you specifically provide it to us.
Web Server Logs
- When you visit our Site, we may track information to administer the Site and analyze its usage. None of this information is Personally Identifiable Information.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
- The type of information that may be stored in a cookie includes non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as a randomly assigned user or session identification number, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to the site.
- We reserve the right to share aggregated site statistics with third parties, but will not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into our Site another site that relies on third-party cookies).
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this will disable the functionality of our Site.
Personal Information entered by users
- You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you register with us, send us email messages, submit forms to us, or provide information to us by any means. When you register, we will request some personal information which may include your name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number, and may include other relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
- You may also provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us regarding third parties. For instance, when you share your web2appz.com application with others, you provide and we collect the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share your application.
- We will not sell, trade, or rent Personally Identifiable Information to others. Furthermore, we will not disclose Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you to third parties without your permission, except to the extent necessary:
- To fulfill your service request,
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to a court order or subpoena, to comply with an investigation, or to comply with applicable laws or rules, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- We may, however, receive and store information from Paypal regarding a portion of your credit card number and/or other identifiers to identify your transaction through Paypal.
4. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that Personally Identifiable Information that we have on file for you is correct and current. You must update your Personally Identifiable Information promptly after it changes. You may review this information by sending us an email. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed at any time. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information; however, because we and our web hosting company have backup systems and keep track of past transactions and/or activities, it may be impossible to completely delete your information.
5. User Communication
We may, from time to time, send you email regarding our services. In addition, if you indicate upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that may be of interest to you. Only web2appz.com will send you these direct mailings, and only if you indicated that you are interested in receiving these offers. If you do not want these mailings, you can tell us when you submit or edit your Personally Identifiable Information.
6. Security of Information
Your web2appz.com application and user content are limited-access, where access is gained through an obscured URL system. This obscured URL makes it difficult if not impossible for a third party to guess the URL address of your application or content without an invitation from you including the relevant URL. However, because the application and content are not password-protected, a possibility exists that an unauthorized third party could discover your application and/or content.
7. Changes to this Statement
web2appz.com has the discretion to update this Statement at any time. When we do, we will also revise the updated date at the bottom of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Statement periodically and become aware of modifications. Your continued use of this site constitutes your agreement to this Statement and any updates.
8. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at:
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.